A new policy under consideration in British Columbia by WorkSafe BC significantly clarifies and expands employers’ accountabilities to provide a respectful workplace and to address bullying and harassment. One of the requirements suggested is that employers “provide instruction to workers who may be exposed to the risk of bullying and harassment”.
Ryan Bannerman Associates has been providing effective, well-received Respectful Workplace programs and training for years to oil and gas, mining, arts, and academic organizations. Here’s an outline for our Respectful Workplace workshop.
Ryan Bannerman Associates assists organizations with:
- Coaching of leaders, senior professionals and emerging leaders;
- Change Management strategy, coaching and training;
- Conflict Resolution facilitation, coaching, and training;
- Mentoring and technical mentoring training;
- Negotiation strategy, coaching and skills training;
- Respectful workplace work environment surveys, education and training, organizational programs and strategies to improve work environments;
- Workplace training strategy, design;
- Communications consulting;
- Website design and implementation;
- Media relations coaching and training.
Nadine Ryan Bannerman, M. Ed. (Adult Education), ACC is an experienced Organizational Effectiveness consultant, coach, facilitator, and presenter with a successful track record of helping her clients achieve their business results. More about Nadine …
John Bannerman, M.A. (Journalism) is an experienced Communications consultant who specializes in Media Relations and Website Design and Implementation. John helps his clients in large and mid-sized organizations align their communications initiatives with strategic goals and implement cost-effective communications solutions using appropriate media. More about John …
Revised January 23, 2017
Content copyright 2017, Ryan Bannerman Associates